Explore Dobrogea Infotrip is an event which aims to promote the natural and cultural heritage of Dobrogea using digital tools such as: online magazines, important blogs and social networks.
The first edition, which will take place between 22 and 29 July 2018, will be attended by 11 of the world’s most important travel bloggers who will go through an itinerary specifically designed for such a delegation.
The focus of the edition will be on the tourist attraction of Northern Dobrogea. The Danube Delta is without a doubt the star of the area and we think that this unique place in Europe doesn‘t need any presentantion. But besides this natural paradise, Dobrogea has many other things to offer: archaeological sites of former fortresses passed by the rulers of the Milesian Greeks and Roman Empire, the spectacular medieval fortress of Enisala, valuable cults such as old rite churches or mosques and, last but not least, an impressive multi-ethnic mosaic made up of representatives of Russian-Lipovans, Ukrainians, Greeks, Turks, Tatars, Italians and Aromanians (Macedos) communities.
We represent Eventur Group, a Romanian company specialized in marketing and communication servicies. We focus on the tourism and hospitality industries.
Over the past 5 years, we have helped more than 100 large companies and local businesses to develop a consistent presence in the national and international online environment, to retain the existing customers and to attract new customers. We can mention: Blue Air, Radisson Blu, InterContinental, JW Marriott, Vega Hotel, Iaki Hotel, Central Plaza Hotel, ATRA Doftana Pension, Archia Mansion and large brands as well like Banca Transilvania, Petrom, Staropramen, Sony Romania and Prigat.
In our portfolio of initiated projects, among others, are #priNeamt and #EnjoyBucharest, two similar concepts to the #ExploreDobrogea idea, which together have reached the monitors of more than 5 milion internet users around the world.
- Shaping a regional tourism brand.
- Creating tourism products using the existing patrimony.
- Increasing the regions visibility to a national and international level.
- Attracting more tourists (especially foreigners).
- Increasing the overnight stays in accomodation structures.
- Expanding the tourist season.
- Increasing the percentage of tourism‘s contribution to local budgets and to private sectors.
- Promoting Dobrogea world wide through invited foreign bloggers – they generate numerous articles and posts on social networks.
- Promotiong Dobrogea in Romania through media partnerships (Digi24 and local press).
- Populating #ExploreDobrogea as the main hashtag of this projects – an important content vector on social networks.
- Making an after-movie (15 minutes) to summarize and present the first edition.